View Profile MusicGamer-11

All 22 Audio Reviews

16 w/ Responses

Since you make good music and have only 4 tracks, why not do all of them.

And I have to be honest. I laugh at this.

lyrics: OOH AAHI HEE I OOH AHI AI I OOH AI I

I like it, finally something different. luckily this isn't the weirdest I have heard on newgrounds. the weirdest is 2 people laughing corny and making fart sounds. not even music.

When are you making more music, I want more piano! but more of this is also appericiated!!!!!

MMusicGamer-11

Elephly responds:

Lol that's what I was thinking! It's hilarious! The intention wasn't even to make a good song with this one, I just thought it sounded funny.
And I probably won't have any music out for a while because I'm pretty busy with school right now and I'm no OcularNebula.

Wow, you use FL studio!? I remember my first Fl studio track......far far worse than this LOL. Not saying that this is worse. I think this is great.

And let me tell you this. I usually don't like techno music but sometimes I do and this belongs to sometimes.

WEll done!

MusicGamer-11

Elephly responds:

Thanks man, that's nice of you to say, because I personally don't really like this lol...
I leave it up here for anyone who may though.

Cheese sticks indeed.

--MusicGamer-11

Fun fact: probably my shortest review ever.......

Elephly responds:

I'm not sure how to write a short reply while specifying that said reply is short, so maybe I'll just write a medium length one. :\
Thanks for the listen lol.

Piano and drums, what a great mix.

And it's amzing that you composed that piano track...... you are far far far far FAR better than me. I'm glad you responded on my news post and I checked out your account.

This is great!

--MusicGamer-11

Fun fact: Dutch people don't walk on clogs and live in windmills and eat cheese all the time and have tulips in every garden. I even dislike cheese. I hate it.
(lol nothing to do with this song, I'm just being random)

Elephly responds:

I like to jam to this song with a little improvisation whenever I warm up on piano now. It's really fun to play. Thanks for the listen, and yo I never even associated clogs with Dutch people before, didn't know it was a stereotype. I thought Japanese people wore clogs lol.

Hi there!

I just came across your username and I thought! oh yeah! gotta check him out again! (read below why. at p.s.)

anyway,, this song. I don't know the original, but this sounds awesome..... right from the beginning.

well done, great job.

P.s. I am someone you know, I think.

Maybe you can guess from my username, what my username means.
I also made remakes but now I make my own video game music.

the other account got cancelled. banned from uploading, I think of copyright.....

guess. :P

P.s.

I follow you now :P :P

Ironclover responds:

This is an Original Menu Theme, I've been doing more Original Music the past year but I do remember you c:

The beginning already did it. Those square notes and saw waves. the most beautiful instruments if used right. I didn't hear the original, but this sounds really great and I want to know how the original sounds like. And since I heard this as first, I think this will stay as best. I have that most of the time with music and remakes.

Well Done!!

johngotti0831 responds:

Thanks a lot! Though I would suggest you don't knock the original without even listening to it first. It's a fantastic song, it was good enough to make me want to redo it in my silly style. I do appreciate the input, so thanks again.

I let you know where you find instruments, And your FIRST SONG IS ALREADY BETTER THAN MINE AT THE FIRST TRY! WHAT?!

so really, I can't get a good melody, and you do, I really listen to this over and over again!

I mean, THE FIRST TRY! GREAT JOB! you should work at nintendo.

I played every pokemon game, and this is a good one!

Keep going!

AvizuraNG responds:

'work at nintendo', really??? :-)

I have the game on 3ds, not on n64, but I believe it was just as awesome. but I can't remember this theme, but it/this sounds really great! like being sucked into a weird world. beautiful!

TheDesuLord responds:

NOW lets do that same thing, BUT WITH ACID! *Pukes rainbows*

No other gym leader theme is better than the old kanto's.....This was always my favorite, and seeing someone again remixing it, makes it better!

This really has a great beat, and with those "ahh" 's it's really , beautiful!

Thanks for making this :P'

MiguelVolkov responds:

Thanks to you for the review... I'm glad you liked the mix! ^.^

lol, you almost create another composition! This is great! This is going in my favorites!

RaythXelos responds:

Much appreciated.

I like Videogame music. I like it so much that I want to make fan music inspired by various games and upload it here! I hope you enjoy it! I'm going to this site since 2006. active since 2008. Personal: no religion, IQ= 124 (ego alert!), I game.

n/a, Male